Who Are Good Candidates for Ulthera?
- Hooding on the lids and a less open-eyed appearance
- Flattening of the mid-cheek, with no volume
- Nasolabial folds, “marionette” lines on chin
- Wrinkle around the mouth
- Face droop and sagging under the chin
Characteristics of Ulthera
- Non-surgical face lifting aesthetic applications to restore the skin’s underlying tissue and rejuvenate and tighten the skin.
- Addresses the deep skin layers that results more longevity.
- The length of the treatment is relatively short while selective targeted procedure leaving the other remaining regions unaffected.
- Little side effects or downtime to return to normal activities.
- Noticeably effective result with one treatment.
- Ulthera for aesthetics cleared by the FDA with a non-invasive face “lift” indication.
Questions & Answers
When will i need a touch-up following the initial treatment?
Ulthera lasts up to one to two years following the procedure, lasting longer than other High frequency treatment with only one treatment.
Can I resume my normal activities immediately?
Ulthera has no downtime. After your procedure, you can resume your normal activities immediately, without having to follow any special post-treatment measures. Ulthera is a non-surgical, non-invasive treatment that uses focused ultrasound energy without disturbing the surface of the skin, leaving no scar or marks, which makes workers and students with busy schedule an ideal candidate.
What are post surgery precautions?
There are merely any precautions following the procedure. You are able to resume your normal daily activities. Your skin might appear flushed at first, but the redness should disappear within a few hours. There are only mild and temporary symptoms in nature; however, avoid straining physical activities or sauna for about a week.
I would like to know the procedure in detail.
Ulthera is the ultrasound energy-based aesthetics with a non-invasive face “lift” indication. Ulthera addresses the deep skin layers called the SMAS which is the layer 3~4.5 mm deeper than lasers, radio frequency, surgery and other technologies can treat.
Ultherapy bypasses the surface of the skin to deliver the ultrasound energy with the depths and the temperature to trigger a natural response under the skin, jumpstarting the regenerative process that produces fresh, new collagen. A face procedure typically takes 30-40 minutes,.
It depends on individual, but some patients experience tingly sensations or feel the heat, and topical anesthesia is available during the procedure. Patients who have taken IPL or laser procedures can easily be treated without anesthesia. Ulthera ultrasound stimulates collagen production in the skin’s foundation, resulting in a clinically significant lift of tissue over 2-3 months.