What measures need to be taken after treatment?
- One should prevent oneself from excessive sunburns before treatment.
- After treatment, parts of skin could be reddish and swelling.
- Even when there are scabs after the treatment, one should be careful not to scrub them off and use sunblock.
What is laser toning?
Laser toning is an upgraded version of ND-Yag laser in Q-switched format with higher laser output.
It minimizes the damage in skin tissue by shortening the time during which skin is exposed to laser but at the same time provides enough energy for pore treatments and lifting effects by destroying melanin deep in dermis without scars and stimulate fibroblasts that form collagen.
Effects and side effects of laser toning
- It finely degrades dermal pigments, induces collagen regeneration, and restores dermis by repeating ND-Yag laser with a wavelength of 1064nm and Q-switched format several times.
- It improves overall status of the skin by minimizing thermal damage, reducing side effects such as rapid appearance of freckles, and inducing dermal regeneration.
- There is a reduced risk for pain, bleeding, scabs, and infection.
- It improves small wrinkles and skin textures as well as freckles and pigmentation.
Cautions after treatment
- It is good to use sunblock continuously.
- It is good to eat vegetables and fruits abundant in vitamin C.
- It is good to use whitening products or whitening masks from 1 week after treatment.
- Pigments can be temporarily darker depending on the status of the skin, but they will eventually improve upon repeated treatments.