What are the characteristics of Bone contouring Injection?
- Bone contouring injection is a procedure to give a desired part/an injection that excretes/waste from the body well by facilitating the circulation of blood and lymph. Thus, one can have an effect of getting slimmer with unnecessary fats and waste gotten rid of.
- One time procedure can make an effect, but since there can be/a case with a lot of fat or there can be an individual difference, generally 1 ~3 times of procedure will render the effect of V-line, face reduction, or slim body line.
- xcreting melted fat from the body through high frequency treatment 1 week after surgery will make an even better effect.
How should you take care of yourself after treatment?
- After surgery, temporarily bruise or swelling can happen but there is no need to worry since as time goes by, it will gradually disappear.
- Avoid drinking, sauna, or excessive exercise that might irritate the treated parts for 2~3 days after the procedure
- Don’t irritate the treated part by rubbing or touching intensely after the procedure.
Questions & Answers
How long does the procedure take?
It depends on the treated part, but generally it takes 20-30 minutes.
Would it hinder the daily life?
One can resume his/her daily life right after the procedure; a little bit of reddening and swelling can happen. Since it would disappear within several days, there is no need to worry.
How long does it take to see the effect?
The effect will show 3~4 weeks after surgery. More than 3 times of procedure with 1 month interval will be more effective.